Accupac is a global contract manufacturer and formulation lab for beauty and personal care brands across skin, hair, and oral care verticals. From our inception, we have combined innovative turn-key capabilities with data-driven insights and industry-leading expertise to develop cutting-edge products for global CPGs, emerging brands, and everything in between.
Our FDA- and cGMP-certified facility has high-volume production capabilities, making us a great fit for brands with a deep bench of SKUs and demanding multichannel supply needs. In addition to product formulation, we specialize in raw material and component procurement, bulk manufacturing, filling and packaging, QA testing, and distribution.
With decades of combined contract manufacturing experience, our expert team knows what it takes to create outsourced workflows that can scale to demand while navigating supply chain complexities and ensuring that product launches remain on track.
Throughout the end-to-end process, we take full ownership of everything we do. Trust, accountability, and results are central to our approach – when we take on a new project or new partnership, it’s because we are 100% confident in our ability to deliver.
Cobalt Labs Research & Innovation Department
Visionary products are not created in a vacuum. To ensure that we continually deliver world-class results, our Cobalt Labs team tests new technologies and materials while monitoring consumer trends and keeping their fingers on the pulse of the industry.
Areas of Focus
Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care Manufacturing and Formulation Development; specializing in Lux and Prestige products.
Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care Manufacturing + Packaging
- Lotions, creams, ointments, and serums
- Toothpaste, whiteners, and mouthwash
- Sanitizers, gels, and scrubs
- OTC, high-alcohol, and high-viscosity
- Bottles, jars, tubes, tottles; screw caps, pump caps, die-cut pads
- Ambient, suspension, and temperature-controlled bulk product
- Microbiology and analytical chemistry testing
- USP testing, stability studies, environmental monitoring, water quality analyses, water system validations, sanitization validation
- Compendial analysis (including USP, FCC, EP), physicals, wet chemistry, chromatography analysis, and comprehensive raw material testing programs
- Collaborative product formulation
- Accelerated stability testing
- Preservative efficacy testing
- Analytical assays, test method development
- Packaging consultation
- Safety and toxicology review and testing
- Regulatory compliance reviews