HK KOLMAR: Leaders in Suncare Innovation
With more than 30 years’ sun care technology development expertise under its belt, HK Kolmar comprises the largest corporate-owned R&D team in Korea, and boasts an extensive network, deep collaboration with raw material companies, and recognized convergence expertise. From antibacterial sunscreens to ultra-thin zinc technology that leaves no residues, HK continues to innovate. New formats developed by the company include cushions, sun gel, sun serum, sun spray, sun powder, sun mist and sun foam.
- HK Kolmar owns 60 percent of the Korean sun care market
- The company has 30 years’ sun care technology development expertise
- HK Kolmar holds a US patent for its formulation that combines a dispersion medium featuring cerium oxide with UV blocking ability. US patent 17/639.011
- Antibacterial sunscreens that relieve inflammation
- Formulations that feature ultra-thin zinc technology and leave no residue
- The first patent-pending, oil-free sunscreen in Korea
- New formulations include cushions, sun gel, sun serum, sun spray, sun powder, sun mist
Please fill in the fields provided and we'll send you free samples.