The 2020 Fragrance Foundation Notables will be recognized at an awards ceremony, attended by a who’s who of industry luminaries, on Thursday, February 13 at the LVMH Magic Room in New York City. The honorees are chosen not only for the work they’ve done to contribute to the growth and success of their respective companies but also for the potential they each show to truly better the fragrance industry going forward.
“We are pleased to honor this group of talented professionals who have shown exemplary leadership qualities and have already achieved measurable success,” Linda G. Levy, President of The Fragrance Foundation, tells the press in a statement announcing this year’s award winners.
“The 2020 Notables,” she says, “will join the prior years’ Notables and partner with The Fragrance Foundation as advisers, and participate in the development of strategies and future initiatives.”
The Fragrance Foundation’s Notables of 2020
Here is the sixth class of Fragrance Foundation Notables (taken verbatim from the foundation’s media release):
- Cosmo International Fragrances – Pol Bardají, Manager, Sales & Business Development
- COTY - Antoni Soszyński, Global Marketing Director, Marc Jacobs Fragrances
- Firmenich - Elizabeth Cavallacci, Account Manager
- Givaudan - Alice Inchauspé, Junior Account Executive Sales & Business Development
- IFF - Abigail Spratt, SCI Researcher
- MANE - Valerie Anderson, Senior Marketing Manager
- Parlux - Dora Gaffaney, Senior Director Global Marketing/Brand Development
- Symrise - Melissa Pacansky, Fragrance Evaluation Manager
- The Estée Lauder Companies - Patricia Montelongo, Executive Director, Education Jo Malone London, North America
Deanna Utroske is a leading voice in the cosmetics and personal care industry as well as in the indie beauty movement. As Editor of CosmeticsDesign.com, she writes daily news about the business of beauty in the Americas region and regularly produces video interviews with cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and packaging experts as well as with indie brand founders.
Deanna will be speaking next at the Uplink Live event in LA this month and at Green Beauty Night in February.