The annual awards event and reception is an opportunity to reflect upon and celebrate the accomplishments and contributions of fragrance industry insiders like Simone Bolotin, who works as the senior director of influencer marketing and PR for Coty.
Bolotin’s blend of creative and data-driven work strengthens not only global consumer awareness of Coty fragrance brands and products but also public appreciation of all things fragrance. According to a media release about this year’s celebration, she “drives engagement in the fragrance industry by building breakthrough launch support, finding the right influencers to represent top fragrance brands and building a compelling story for editors.”
Service to the industry
“We commend this outstanding group of talented individuals for their contributions to date and recognize their potential in the industry,” Linda G. Levy, president of The Fragrance Foundation, says in the media release.
And since stepping into her role as president of The Fragrance Foundation in 2017, Levy has made sure that each year’s class of Notables get more than a night of celebration. She notes that beyond the important work the 2019 Notables are doing at their respective companies, they will each have an integral role with the Foundation over the coming months: “The Notables,” Levy explains, “will serve as advisers and thought leaders to drive future Fragrance Foundation strategies and initiatives.”
The Notables of 2019
Here, is a complete roster of this year’s honorees (as listed in The Fragrance Foundation’s media release):
- Atelier Cologne - L'Oréal, Thomas Lamotte, Marketing and Events Manager
- Cosmo International Fragrances, Nathalie Authier, Senior Creative Trends & Marketing Expert
- COTY, Simone Bolotin, Senior Director, Influencer Marketing/PR
- Firmenich, Julia Olivier, Senior Fragrance Development Manager
- Givaudan, Liza Ketcham, Junior Sales Executive, Fine Fragrance
- IFF, Christina de Matos, Account Manager
- Interparfums, Adam Leibgorin, Senior Marketing Manager
- MANE, Kaleigh Prokop, Junior Perfumer
- Robertet, Katrina Guillermo, Senior Project Coordinator
- Takasago, Rachel Greenspan, Account Manager, Fine Fragrance Sales
- The Fragrance Foundation, Alissar Taremi, Director, Marketing
Deanna Utroske, CosmeticsDesign.com Editor, covers beauty business news in the Americas region and publishes the weekly Indie Beauty Profile column, showcasing the inspiring work of entrepreneurs and innovative brands.