The Texas-based company is focused on chemicals and plastics distribution, and says its new dedicated website highlights its formulations services, which is made easier by exploring the different themes on its sampling site trends.nexeosolutions.com.
Once in the site, visitors are able to explore each kit, helping them to discover the products formulated by the Nexeo Solutions Lab Services team, while also highlighting the key products and suppliers that comprise those formulations.
The key features of the site
- Capability to place order for a variety of five unique sample kits
- Sample kits available include Elements, Hawaii Sunscreen, Natural Beauty, Goddess, and Gods
- World-class products showcased in formulations
- Ability to request formulation support from the Nexeo Solutions team
- Library of articles covering the latest market trends and regulatory changes impacting the personal care market
New site goes beyond traditionally marketing tools
“At Nexeo Lab Services, we continually search for new and creative ways to solve our customer’s unique challenges, address regulatory changes and highlight our supplier’s world-class products by delivering innovative formulations to the market,” said Dr. Dejana Drew, Director of Technical Services and leader of Nexeo Solutions Lab Services.
“In the past, this cutting-edge work has been delivered to stakeholders through traditional marketing and personal interaction from the Nexeo Solutions team. Our new site allows us to reach a much wider audience, delivering value to our suppliers and exposing our customers to potential solutions ahead of market trends.”
The team now plans to continually enhance the new site with additional product samples, regulatory updates, and articles across other markets in the near future.