The non-profit industry organization exists “to inspire the world to discover the artistry and passion of fragrance,” according to the group’s current mission statement. Additionally, The Fragrance Foundation Foundation “is devoted to nurturing talent, celebrating the creativity of perfumers, and engaging consumers to increase appreciation for the world of fragrance.”
And the annual awards are certainly all about celebrating the creativity of fragrance makers, brands, and the talented teams that work behind the scenes.
For 2019, The Fragrance Foundation will present awards in 18 categories. There are three groups of judges this year and The Foundation has outlined who decides what like this:
Voted on by members of the Foundation:
- Fragrance of the Year (Luxury, Prestige, and Popular)
- Packaging of the Year
- Media Campaign of the Year
- Fragrance Hall of Fame
- Breakout Star Award
- Home Collection of the Year
- Bath & Body Collection of the Year
- Home Holiday/Seasonal Fragrance of the Year
Voted on by an expert panel comprised of leading industry authorities:
- Indie Fragrance of the Year
- Perfume Extraordinaire
- Social Media Campaign of the Year
- Editorial Excellence in Fragrance Coverage
Voted on by consumers:
- Consumer Choice (Men’s, Women’s Prestige, and Women’s Popular)
- NEW Consumer Choice Fragrance Influencer of the Year
Entries, from both members and non-members, must be received by Friday, January 11, 2019.
To learn more, or make a nomination, visit The Fragrance Foundation’s awards page.