HauteHouse Brands is a global company equipped for product development, brand management, IP licensing, white labeling, packaging design, manufacturing, etc. With worldwide headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Sidney, Australia; and Shanghai, China; HauteHouse owns brands such as solia, morali, Absolute Heat, Beauty Labs, Sedu, and nth degree.
At mass retailers such as Metro, Rexall Drugs, Uniprix, and JeanCoutu, the company is selling its Theorie Sage collection of shampoos and conditioners—a product line HauteHouse describes as “benefit-driven” and “aromatic.”
According to a press release about the launch, the hair care collection comprises the eight following varieties:
- Amber Rose Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner refreshes and recharges dry to normal tresses with an irresistibly-smelling formula. Key botanicals: rose flower extract and sage essential oil
- Argan & Moringa Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner revives and nurtures severely damaged hair. Key botanicals: argan, moringa, frankincense and grape-seed oils
- Green Tea & Bamboo Energizing Shampoo and Conditioner invigorates and strengthens damaged, dull hair. Key botanicals: green tea extract, bamboo extract, ginkgo biloba, sage essential oil and grape-seed oil
- Charcoal & Bamboo Detoxifying Shampoo and Conditioner purifies, removing excess oil and product buildup and restoring shine to all hair types. Key botanicals: binchō-tan white charcoal, bamboo extract, sesame oil and sage essential oil
- Marula & Seaberry Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner is a frizz-taming formula that smooths strands and adds gloss. Key botanicals: marula oil and seaberry oil and grape-seed oil
- Helichrysum & Plum Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner targets dry, brittle, over-processed hair with a highly moisturizing formula. Key botanicals: helichrysum extract, plum-seed oil, ginkgo biloba leaf extract and grape-seed oil
- Monoi & Buriti Oil Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner is perfect for coarse and dry hair, delivering hydration and shine. Key botanicals: monoi, buriti, sage, coconut and grape-seed oils
- Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo and Conditioner balances and tones blonde, silver and highlighted hair, eliminating brassy hues. Key botanicals: purple sage oil, butterfly pea flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract and grape-seed oil
The collection trades on, not only very trendy personal care ingredients but also fragrance layering trends, aromatherapy, and a sort of DIY personalization (with the suggestion that consumers change products as they see fit according to season).
“Theorie Sage presents a line of shampoos and conditioners that everyone—no matter what your hair looks like or what condition it is in—can use on a daily basis,” says Shana King, VP of business development and retail strategy for Theorie, in the press release. “These luxurious looking, smelling and feeling Sage hair care products allow you to mix and match them based on your changing and seasonal hair care requirements.”
Deanna Utroske, CosmeticsDesign.com Editor, covers beauty business news in the Americas region and publishes the weekly Indie Beauty Profile column, showcasing the inspiring work of entrepreneurs and innovative brands.