The judging panels have been hard at it for the past few weeks, trying to narrow down the finalists from the hundreds of submissions we have received.
The 2018 Beauty Industry Award finalists shortlist has been reduced to the three best entries for each of the nine categories – a decision that did not come easily for the six-strong judging panel.
Below is the shortlist that will be narrowed down to one winner for each of the nine categories, and announced during our awards ceremony in the evening of Tuesday, April 18th, during the in-cosmetics Global event, in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- PhytoSpherix - Mirexus Inc
- Revivyl - Givaudan Active Beauty
- Vetivyne - Givaudan Active Beauty
- Celus-Bi Feel - Roelmi HPC
- Megassane - Givaudan Active Beauty
- PHY Surface Treated Pigments - Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
- HIPEgel Aqua C - Alchemy Ingredients Ltd.
- LUMISENS CV10 AS - Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
- Velvesil E-Gel PMF emulsion - Momentive Performance Materials
- Greyverse - IFF Lucas Meyer Cosmetics
- ResistHyal - Givaudan Active Beauty
- SymHair Restore - Symrise
- Pili and Elemi Oils - Pili Naturals Corp.
- SIRTALICE - Lipotrue
- UCHUVA extract - Yanbal Cll
- ARgENTRUM Apothecary
- Luxe Botanics
- Conceal & Define Concealer - Revolution Beauty
- INIKA Organic Vegan Long Lash Mascara - INIKA Organic
- Sport Make Up All In One Terracota FPS30 FPUVA10 - Apoteka Industria e Comercio
- All Natural Goat Milk Soap - Peninsula Dairy Farms W.L.L.
- KIGELIA Clarifying Serum - Luxe Botanics
- CAMU Brightening Serum - Luxe Botanics
- Kavita Straightening Without Iron - StarBrands
- Prose - Prose Hair
- Zaol Doctor's Order Expert Synergy Booster - Zaol Co. Ltd
Our awards ceremony is by invite only, but if you are interested in registering an interest in attending you should click here.