The annual awards recognize some of the most innovative and ground-breaking packaging designs and this year’s program saw a record number of submissions, covering several categories, including Package of the Year, and the Student Choice.
This year’s ceremony will take place at the Madison Hotel, in Morristown, New Jersey, on Thursday November 19th, and the organizer has stressed that demand for tickets is likely to be high as last year’s event was sold-out.
The awards were judged by a panel of professional s comprising an elite group of packaging executives that were looking for originality and shelf appeal.
The most coveted awards will be presented to:
- Re Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Cream for Estee Lauder Companies by Qualipac-Pochet for Package of the Year and Health and Beauty Gold winner honors
- Elizabeth Taylor Prestige Holiday Sets WHITE DIAMONDS for Elizabeth Arden by Color Optics by Arcade for Student Choice Award and Graphic Gold winner honors
Other category Gold winners for cosmetics and personal care include:
- Buxom Eyeshadow Bar for Bare Escentuals Beauty, Inc. by Bare Escentuals Beauty, Inc. for Color Cosmetics
- Norell New York for Norell New York by Norell New York for Fragrance
- Viktor & Rolf – Flowerbomb (Holiday 2015) for L’Oreal by Maesa for Gift Sets
- Squeeze & Foam Shampoo - Body Wash for Babyganics by Albea for Personal Care
Other cosmetic industry names that will also be receiving awards will include companies such as NARS, Amway, Parlux Fragrances and Shiseido, while winners will also include company’s representing other consumer categories, including food and beverage.
All the submissions to the awards will be on display during the banquet ceremony, which will also devote time to honouring and recognizing the winners.
Reservations to attend the 37th Annual NJPEC Package of the Year Awards Banquet may be made online by clicking here.