In response to the new cosmetics regulation, Coptis, a leading software provider for cosmetic R&D, proposes a solution through its integrated system, Coptis Lab.
Coptis Lab, a Business Intelligent Tool (BIT) that:
- Manages raw materials and formulas development
- Centralizes technical and regulatory data
- Allows tests management and schedule automation
- Customizes formula printings
- Ensures global regulatory compliant development
And now Coptis Lab offers a new feature: the creation of the Cosmetic Dossier (Product Information File/Packet), in just one click!
Visit us and discover live Coptis Lab at:
- In-Cosmetics (Barcelona): April 17-19, Booth X39
- NYSCC Suppliers’ Day (New-York): May 15-16, Booth 923
- HBA (New-York): June 19-21, Booth 456
- Beyond Beauty / Creative (Paris): September 10-12
- SCS Formulate (Coventry/UK): November 13 – 14
- Sepawa (Fulda/Germany): October 23-25
- SCC Technology Showcase (New-York): December 6 - 7
Coptis is a leading provider of Cosmetic R&D software solutions, based in US and Europe.
Coptis Lab, our major product, is an integrated system for formulation development and regulatory affairs.
It enables the cosmetic industry to efficiently manage development projects, reduce time to market and improve the quality and reliability of information.
In addition to our software products, we provide valuable services to increase performance:
- Coptis Ingredients: A database describing more than 10 000 cosmetic raw materials developed through partnerships with cosmetic suppliers.
- Global Regulatory Information: An integrated regulatory database elaborated through our regulatory groups and based on our clients’ expertise.