Cosmetics Europe industry conference takes place next month
The Cosmetics Europe Annual Conference (CEAC) 2018 is set to gather over 300 industry experts, policy makers and companies, and takes place in Brussels 13-14 June.
The programme covers key topics including global business trends, the future of cosmetics regulation, crisis communication and advocacy, and international cooperation.
The conference will be spread across plenary sessions, multiple parallel breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
CosmeticsDesign-Europe editor, Lucy Whitehouse, will be participating in a plenary session on ‘Global beauty through the lens of consumer megatrends’ on the first day.
Full details of the programme and registration can be found here.
The names of speakers include industry experts from major name companies.
Loïc Armand, president of Cosmetics Europe and senior vice president at L’Oréal, will give the welcome address.
Other key speakers include:
- Veronique Poulsen, Head of Environmental Safety, L’Oréal
- Sylvie Cupferman, International Director Microbiology, L’Oréal
- Pamela Bloor, Global Regulatory Affairs Manager, Unilever
- Mark Stalmans, Scientific External Relations, Procter & Gamble
- Thomas Van Cangh, Policy Officer, Impact Assessment, Secretariat General, European Commission
- Valérie Zuang, Scientific Officer, Directorate General Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Jean-Paul Dechesne, Worldwide Director Regulatory Affairs, Colgate Palmolive
The event is sponsored by BIORUS, a Belgian company specialized in the safety assessment of cosmetic products, along with QACS LAB and Creme Global.